This series is intended for senior high school students taking the Accountancy, Business and Management (ABM) Strand. It covers all of the nine specialization subjects required by the Department of Education (DepEd).
Level/s: Senior High
It hopes to realize the following outcome goals:
- Help bring Philippine education standards at par with international standards through the publication of
instructional materials that meet Filipino and global standards.
- Develop more emotionally mature graduates equipped with technical and/or vocational skills who are better prepared for work, middle level skills development, and higher education through the provision of contextually appropriate and relevant teaching and learning materials.
- Significantly address shortages or gaps in educational inputs, particularly of quality textbooks, workbooks, and teachers guides for grades 11 and 12.
- It complies with the progress goals of the K to 12 Basic Education Program and strictly adheres to the standards and principles prescribed by R.A. 10533, as well as with policy guidelines issued by the DepEd on the implementation of the grades 11 to 12 of the K to 12 Basic Education Curriculum.
- It is written by present and former faculty and associate business deans from the country’s leading business schools who have excellent track records and experiences not only in the academe, but especially in the practice of the various fields of specialization of the ABM Strand.
- Each book comes with a Teachers Guide (TG) that contains Curriculum Map, strategies and approaches in teaching ABM courses, practice exercises, answer keys, and other teacher resources set in QR codes.
Fundamentals of Accountancy, Business, and Management: A Textbook in Basic Accounting 1: 2016
Fundamentals of Accountancy, Business, and Management: A Textbook in Basic Accounting 2: 2016
Organization and Management: Concepts, Caselets, and Exercise: 2016
Marketing for Beginners: The Principles of Marketing: 2017
Applied Economics: 2017
Business Ethics and Social Responsibility: Principles, Policies, Programs, and Practices: 2016
Business Mathematics for Filipinos: 2017
Exploring Small Business and Personal Finance: 2016
Business Enterprise Simulation: Business Incubation and ABM Integration; 2017