Open your classroom to The Amazing World of Computers Second Edition!
Level/s: Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
The worktext is divided into four units, with each unit divided into several lessons. Each lesson consists of the following:
- Statements of what are expected of the pupils at the end of the lesson
- Questions provided at the start of each lesson to give pupils a preview of the lesson
- Simplified, step-by-step explanation of the lesson; also contains illustrations and screenshots to help pupils
understand the lesson better
- Integrated activities provided at the end of each lesson as practical applications of the concepts and skills pupils have learned
- With guide to Microsoft Office 2007 booklet for teachers
With this series, pupils will learn about the impact of IT in their lives as creative, critical, and conscientious learners; how to determine which process, tools, and techniques to use, and when to use them; and how to use and apply a variety of information and communications technology in effective, efficient, and ethical ways.
Grade 1: 2014
Grade 2: 2014
Grade 3: 2014
Grade 4: 2014
Grade 5: 2014
Grade 6: 2014