This is a series of worktexts on Information and Communications Technology (ICT) for grade school. This will help the students appreciate and learn the various skills in ICT that are essential to function in today’s world. The lessons contain concepts
and principles (Curriculum Guides) based on the competencies stated in the Technology Core Standards and DepEd EPP K to 12 Curriculum Guides.
Level/s: Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
The worktext is divided into four units with eight lessons per unit. Each lesson in the book is divided into different sections. These sections will help the students to fully understand the lessons.
- Let’s See gives an overview of what to expect and what to accomplish in the lesson.
- Let’s Ask Ourselves presents the concepts in the lesson as questions.
- Let’s Discover introduces the lesson.
- A quick check on the understanding of the lesson is done through different activities:
–Let’s Try This is the first activity to be done.
–Let’s Do This offers activities that let the students ask help from a partner or even the whole class.
–Let’s Level Up is an activity for the students to get a glimpse of the next lesson.
- Let’s Browse Back shows a quick review after the activities.
- Let’s Test Ourselves is the section where the lesson culminates with an objective type of assessment.
- A Unit Test is presented after each unit as a summative test.
- The lessons use the Windows 10 operating system and the Microsoft Office 2013 applications.
Grade 1: 2017
Grade 2: 2017
Grade 3: 2017
Grade 4: 2017
Grade 5: 2017
Grade 6: 2017