Provides solid training ground in math that propels the learners to achieve excellence that meets international standards.
Level/s: 7, 8, 9, and 10
- Offers warm-up exercises not only to develop students’ higher order thinking skills, analytical skills, and creativity but also to give them the opportunity to practice their developing skills by themselves
- Equips learners with methods and approaches that bridge the gaps between the concrete and the abstract through the variedly crafted drills that cater to developing of the students’ cognitive domains
- Focuses on developing students’ sustained enthusiasm through added features like hands-on activity, and more challenging exercises
- Enhances students’ skills and interests through the variedly designed exercises (Warm-up Practice, Power Plus, and Take the Challenge)
- Offers problems that allow students to focus on real-life applications
- Implements a step-by-step approach to each mathematical problem and thus help in avoiding careless mistakes
- Features actual problems used in international mathematics competition
The Textbook provides well-designed lessons boosted with challenging examples and concepts appropriate for high school students.
The Teachers Wraparound edition features the connection between the textbook and the supplementary materials namely Learning Guide, Solution Set, and Curriculum Map. It contains QR codes for additional exercises and activities.
The Learning Guide features comprehensive learning plans based on a thorough study of the structure of mathematics and hence provides lessons which are both challenging and fun.
The Solution Set includes an answer key containing complete and detailed solution for all textbook exercises.
Grade 7: 2014
Grade 8: 2014
Grade 9: 2014
Grade 10: 2015
Grade 7: 2018
Grade 8: 2017
Grade 9: 2017