The first book in a series for Social Studies in English for Philippine high schools, Philippine History and Government textbook offers rich, thematic, and well-organized lessons on Philippine history, culture, and government.
Level/s: High School
This book also—
- features up-to-date information
- is based on, but not limited to BEC
- utilizes higher learning skills like analytical reading, analysis, synthesis, and generalization
- presents not only the standard development of the history of the Philippines but also emphasizes and explains the forces that created the contemporary identity of the Filipinos
- uses multidisciplinary approach and presentation
The book that encourages students to raise new questions and alter their points of view toward a more nationalistic bent!