A rich resource for acquisition of mathematical knowledge, meaning-making, and transfer.
Level/s: 7, 8, 9, and 10
- Uses spiral design of topics, allowing mastery of competencies in algebra, geometry, and statistics and probability
- Discusses topics using a variety of examples and easy-to-follow solutions, arranged in ascending degree of difficulty
- Features categorized exercises that address the individual needs of learners
- Provides math problems that train students to become analytical thinker, creative problem solver, and critical observer
- Comes with learner-centered Learning Guides and Teachers Wraparound Edition of textbooks, replete with variety of activities that address the individual needs of learners
Explores the most basic mathematical concepts to build a solid foundation for higher study!
Grade 7: 2012
Grade 8: 2013
Grade 9: 2014
Grade 10: 2015
Grade 7: 2017
Grade 8: 2017
Grade 9: 2018