Introduction to Astronomy is specially made for high school and college students. It discusses past and present astronomical concepts and ideas, and synthesizes both to present a perspective of the once seemingly intangible universe.
Level/s: High School
- It gives readers an edge in the space age.
- Takes the readers to a much higher level of understanding of their world and outer space
- Supplies a review of terms, equations, famous persons, theories, and other details worth noting to help students zero in on the more important facts incorporated in each chapter
- Presents the students with basic concepts in physics, algebra, and geometry that are applicable to astronomy
- Suggests activities that give readers a feel of an astronomer’s job but only require from them a keen sense of observation and a grasp of the pertinent formulas