Fully revised and enriched with the latest breakthroughs in physics instruction, the book broadens the students’ knowledge of fundamental physics concepts. It enables the students to grasp concepts better through a rich assortment of applications of scientific theories.
The third edition makes for a better physics course for teachers and students alike.
Level/s: High School
Teaches the application of the laws and principles in physics in actual life situations!
- Problems were recast for greater clarity and categorized into A and B depending on their difficulty.
- There is a more extensive discussion of the law of conservation of momentum.
- Lessons on space travels—motions of satellites and spacecraft— are used as excellent applications of the law of gravity.
- A section on laser development and technology is included.
- The metric system is used throughout.