Makes mathematics fully integrated with one’s daily life and connected with various aspects of academe.
Level/s: High School
The textbook has the following features:
- Aims to meet varying needs of different kinds of learners; caters to different learning styles
- Utilizes an integrative approach of various disciplines and facets of realities
- Provides opportunities for the development of the three domains of learning— cognitive, psychomotor, and affective
- Develops critical thinking through carefully crafted exercises in increasing level of difficulty
• The teachers guide provides suggested lessons and flows of discussions which allow interaction with students. Answers to exercises are given in the solution set.
Level I: 2010; 2008
Level III: 2009
Level IV: 2008