The Layout Artist is responsible for the execution of single assignments related to the preproduction, production and postproduction processes to meet editorial-production requirements
- Implements text corrections
- Scans, enhances, cleans, and colors illustrations
- Lays out materials including MathType, if applicable, in compliance with House standards (EPD, Admin-Printing, PDS, PSB)
- Creates technical illustrations
- Organizes and backs up files for assigned projects
- Performs technical support as required
- Graduate of Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or other related field
- Knowledgeable in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Adept with Desktop Publishing applications
- Can lay out long documents (book format)
- Background in pre-press, press, and post-press production in an advantage
- Willing to cope with repetitive tasks
You may apply for other positions by sending your resume to email@example.com.
- Assistant to the Editor
The Assistant to the Editor is responsible for providing support at all stages of the publication process for books and other learning materials. He/she helps in facilitating, monitoring, and collaborating with the assigned Editorial-Production team as it delivers departmental and organizational objectives.DICES Aralinks Playground, Matagumpay!
“Maglaro ng games!” sigaw ng mga mag-aaral nang tanungin kung ano ang gusto nilang gawin sa loob ng silid-aralan. Maaring isipin na ang paglalaro ay hindi angkop na gawain sa loob ng silid-aralan ngunit hindi...Field Marketing Assistant
The Field Marketing Assistant (FMA) is one of the major supports of the Customer Service Officer (CSO) in applying sales and marketing strategies towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with the company vision and values.